This course is about much more than just traditional time management and organizational skills—it will show you how time, organization, health, money, weight, and other life and career concerns are connected. Since any one of these has an effect on everything else, you need a successful system that includes goal-setting, priorities, scheduling, relationships, and other elements.
Dr. Joe will help you create that system and teach you to eliminate procrastination, set goals, stay on course, respond when your progress stalls, understand the role of blame and excuses, and more. He will also explain the surprisingly critical connection between organization at home and performance at work.
You will complete the program with a specific plan in place to tackle your most important goal.
- Manage your time and self to achieve all your goals
- Understand multitasking and mastery for the greatest results
- Manage fear and procrastination so you increase productivity
- Effectively set and achieve new goals
- Turbocharge your time for greater efficiency